Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Miscellaneous Notes

*Just finished reading:



My review: Quite good. Worth reading.

*Check out my new table:


One of my absolute must-haves for the new house was a *big* table. This one fits the bill -- seven feet long, with plenty of room for the Peanuts and any guests to eat in comfort (unless we're hosting Thanksgiving for the extended family). And, to put the icing on my cake, it was purchased on super-cheap clearance. Now we'll just have to find some chairs . . . .

*I unfortunately do not have a picture of this (though I do have video), but Miss has lately been making us laugh by practicing her preaching skills around the house. Now that she sits with us in church and listens to the sermon, she loves to reenact the event at home. One stack of moving boxes has been converted into her pulpit, and we are hearing all sorts of instruction about various ideas she strings together from what she hears in church and things we have read in her Bible. Pretty darn funny.



No comments: