Friday, August 11, 2006

Happy News

There is joy and relief in the Peanut household. The good ol' digital camera appeared to have breathed it's last yesterday, but miraculously recovered today (I turned it on. No response. I walked away. I picked it up later. It was working).

We take *so* many pictures. It is a bit obscene. When the camera wasn't working yesterday, I didn't quite know what to do with myself.

Order has now been restored to the universe. I can go on packing, assured that I will be able to record the rest of the littles' summer enjoyment, and share that enjoyment with you.

In other happy news, I located a missing butter knife *and* a bag of PopSecret Popcorn in a suitcase as I was packing for our move. How either of these items ended up in one of our suitcases, I do not know. Nor do I care to speculate. I shall just go and enjoy some popcorny goodness while I read my book and wait for Mr. to come home.

PopSecret can't go bad, can it?

I'll let you know tomorrow.

No comments: