Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Oh Where . . . Where is Daddy?

Daddy is missed. The littles and I failed to sleep very well last night, and then we had a long trek to the doctor's office for Master's one year check up this morning. All is well with the little guy, but he received three unwelcome shots, and is a tad on the fussy side as a result.

The cumulative affect of all this is that we are all. very. tired.

Thus, the blog is taking a little vacation tonight. I shall now eat popcorn, read my (very good) book, and go to bed.

He'll be back tomorrow. He'll be back tomorrow. He'll be back tomorrow.

Can you tell that I'm not cut out for having a husband-who-travels-a-lot-for-his-job? Thank goodness he doesn't. Two days and I'm a whining pile of mush. Guess that means I like the guy. And that he makes all of our lives a lot nicer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for all of you! Love you lots! Master, I hope the shots don't bother you too much!