Monday, July 17, 2006

Lake Minnetonka Stroll




One of our favorite Minnesota discoveries is the beautiful little town of Excelsior, which is situated on Lake Minnetonka and offers a quaint little business area and a beautiful park right on the lake shore. We visited this town tonight, strolling past houses where people called out to say hello from their screened-in porches. We shared ice cream from Licks Unlimited, and we enjoyed the playground while we watched boats and swimmers out in the lake.

It was an ideal evening, with temperatures in the 70's and a gentle breeze.

It was a good ending to a good weekend with Daddy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I can see this while I'm there. I miss you tons. I just wish Grandad Peanut could come with me. All my love, Grandma G. Peanut

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»