Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Procrastination

In a few short days we will be flying to California to see the family and participate in Uncle M's wedding. Very exciting. Miss can't wait to get back on a plane, and she really likes the idea of being a flower girl. I can only hope that feeling of enthusiasm lasts, and that she does not go on flower girl strike right about the time we ask her to walk down the aisle. I mentioned that possibility to Grandma Peanut a few days ago, and was greeted with this response:

"Well, we just won't think about that possibility."

I am trying to block the thought from my mind, but have yet to succeed.

I am also trying to motivate myself for one of my least favorite tasks . . . packing. I *loathe* packing. It ranks right in between stubbing my toe and ironing on my list of undesirable ways to spend my time. It must be done, however, and so I am determined to begin the process tonight. Right after I post cute pictures of the kids. Yeah . . . that'll take a few minutes, and then Mr. will call me on his way home from work, and then he'll be home, and then (of course) I'll have to spend some time talking with him about his day, and then we'll have to go to bed . . . . . . . . .

Here is Miss helping me "make dinner." Yes, removing the healthy frozen french fries from a bag does count as cooking around these here parts. Below is Master. Looking cute. Now off to that packing . . . oh, wait! Is that the phone ringing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Peanuts,

We can hardly wait to see you!

Love, Grandma G. Peanut