Sunday, March 11, 2007

Oops . . . Bonk!

Weatherman Paul Douglas warned the Twin Cities:

Be a little careful this morning, the puddles will have refrozen causing a few slick spots on sidewalks and driveways.

I can verify that this warning should be heeded. Yep, I slipped on the ice and fell as I was walking the kiddos toward the car for a library outing on Saturday. No serious injuries to report. Just a little bit of soreness. Miss was alarmed, Master (who was tucked in my arms, and therefore a passenger on the atomic seat drop) thought it was pretty fun. I was wet in unfortunate places from the ice and snow, and grateful that none of the neighbors were around to see my graceful moves.

Just a little picture of life in hazardous Minnesota.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the way you write. You make me laugh all the time. :)

I'm glad you are ok... :)