Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sick Little Girl

Please pray for little Miss Peanut. She is so very sick with a fever and a sore throat / bad cough. She looks beyond pathetic, with little swollen eyes that are constantly full of tears. We know it's serious when she:

1. Is quiet.
2. Says: "I'm just not feeling well enough to dance."
3. Won't let me out of her sight for the slightest fraction of a moment.

It looks as though we are going to miss the Presbyterian Pizza Party at our church tomorrow night. We are bummed, especially because we have so enjoyed saying "Presbyterian Pizza Party" as often as we could for the past couple of weeks.

Oh well.

Pray also that the rest of the household can avoid the ick. Especially little Master.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Corrie that we love her and will be praying for her to get better really fast! We will be praying for all of you, too!
Love,
Faith

Anonymous said...

Oh, my dear little Miss Peanut! I hope she feels better soon. We just can't do without her dancing!

Anonymous said...

Corrie:
I'm so sorry you're sick.
I pray you are all better very soon!!