Sunday, January 21, 2007

Quotable Quotes

On the way to church this evening:

Me: Remember, honey, that you need to listen to Mommy and Daddy at church. Especially when we tell you that it's time to go. We've been having some trouble with this, and I don't want to hear any complaining when we say that it's time to go home.

Miss: But, I don't wanna go home. I wanna play with Johaaaaaanaaaaa.

Me: You must listen when we say that it is time to leave.

Miss: (Long Pause) . . . . . (big sigh) . . . . If I must, I must.

On the way to bed this evening:

Master: Da-da. Da-da!! Buh-bye (little chubby arm waving like crazy), buh-bye!

Master is in such a cute stage right now that I can hardly describe it. Pretty much everything he says and does is adorable. New words every day. New connections being made in his little brain every five seconds. So. Darn. Cute.

Miss is enjoying this stage with Master, as well. She has taken to teaching him new things, and being really thrilled to see him imitate her. I think that she's been waiting for him to be able to do this for a long time. Now we'll just be waiting to hear his little voice say, "If I must, I must."

No comments: