Sunday, March 27, 2011

Craft Time

I am a horrible mom. It is a rare day that I do crafts with my kids, even though they love them and would craft away each day if allowed to do so. Why? Because I am lazy. There you have it. True confessions.

Every once in a while, though, I get inspired. Inspiration this weekend came in the form of a "Bead Pets" kit sent by Auntie Lori and Uncle Jeremy for Corrie's birthday. How could I refuse when the kids were so excited to get started?? So, I read the directions, enlisted Joel for help, and, lo and behold, we have pets made of beads!!



Thank you, Jeremy and Lori, for enhancing the lives of my craft deprived children. They loved it!

2 comments:

Faith Koontz said...

Fun! And, by the way, if you are a horrible mother than I am doomed!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging, Steph! I will remember to check often. I love the bead animals!