Saturday, September 15, 2007

Yes, I Did Survive the Birth of Baby Peanut

I know, I know. The child is nearly one month old and this is my first post since his birth. I *do* deserve some grace, however, due to the boy's immense size (which led to a long and draining delivery and now has resulted in long and frequent nursing sessions throughout what used to be my usual blogging times).

Speaking of which, the little guy has just begun to cry for me and must be answered.

Suffice it to say, we love him terribly and already can't imagine our family without him. We all spend quantities of time each day gazing upon him just like this:



I will be back to regular blogging . . . I promise. The entries may be short, but the pictures will be plentiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture of Baby Peanut with his angelic big sister Peanut. You are all loved!