Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sweater Weather


We've had an early burst of Fall weather in the Twin Cities, prompting us to dress Baby Peanut in a hoodie that first belonged to his sister, 4 and a half years ago. Each of the littles has worn it, and it will be one of those small things that I just might have to keep in a box somewhere after he has outgrown it. Someday I'll look at its tininess and remember their soft little heads and their little cheeks that I spent so much time kissing.

The rest of the family is looking pretty cute in their sweaters, too:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember the other sweet little Peanuts in it, too. Yikes! They are so big now! Little Baby Peanut looks ever so cute in it, just as they did.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so glad you are back. I just love to hear about the little ones. Glad to hear you guys are doing well...We send our love along with a little something in the mail for Wesley. :) xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

What cuties! :)

My son, who loves looking at your photos, wants to know if your kids have read OWL AT HOME and UNCLE ELEPHANT by Arnold Lobel (they're sort of like Frog & Toad)? He loves these books and wants to make sure your kids know about them. Owl at Home is truly a (ahem) HOOT.

J. Folken said...

Don't you LOVE sweater weather? My kids looked so cute last weekend when I put on their jeans, sweaters, and new fall shoes. Pretty soon we'll be watching movies in the basement with popcorn and hot apple cider. And keeping the house warm with a baking oven. YUM.