Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Forgive me for the extended absence . . .

Time has somehow gotten away from me over the past few weeks, and blogging has gone by the wayside. I will be attempting to rededicate myself to regular posting. In the meanwhile, here is a summary of our recent activities:

Election day came and went. Master expresses his happiness about the end of the campaigning.
The last of the leaves have fallen. We now await snow.
We had one 70 degree day. Master decided to play some ball.
Grandma and Papa visited from California. Miss was filled with glee.
We went to the Minnesota Children's Museum with Grandma & Papa. Miss got to be a part of fine art.

Master enjoyed seeing the sights.
Miss enjoyed, most of all, taking the stage and making her own music video.
Master continued to be his normal, cuddly self.
Miss shared her first carousel ride with Master. He enjoyed it quite a lot, as did his sister.

All in all, we have had a lovely few weeks, and we are now excitedly anticipating Thanksgiving, Christmas, and a trip to California in January. So much awaits us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have missed your blog!=) I am glad to see some new pictures of the kiddos. Jack is so big! Can't wait to see you in a couple months!
Faith

Anonymous said...

SO glad you are back! I've missed you!