Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Third Trimester

Today marks the beginning of the third trimester of pregnancy. I am feeling the desire to clean, organize, and complete various household projects before this little one arrives. I am also feeling rather . . . how does one put it? . . . LARGE.

Miss verified my largeness today, by make the following observation as we strolled about the neighborhood:

"Mom, you're walking funny. I think it's because you have baby brother in your tummy. I think that you need one of those strollers for grown-ups. You know, one of those chairs with wheels that people use who can't walk. Then I could push you. Yeah, that's what you need."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The third trimester is here! I am so excited to see your new little one, and also tremendously excited to see the way Miss and Master react to this dear new little Peanut!