Saturday, October 20, 2007

8 Weeks of Baby P

The little fella is now 8 weeks old. He has experienced those first dreaded immunizations and lived to tell the tale. He is sweet and cute and off-the-charts gigantic. Other news of note:

* In spite of being sick, I had a great birthday thanks to the efforts of Mr. P, who ordered my favorite dinner, and bought me a dark chocolate brownie with espresso cream cheese frosting for my birthday 'cake'. Yup, I like him.

* Miss is in full-on Mary Poppins mode these days. Insists upon being called Jane. Insists that we call her brother Michael. And insists on calling me Mary Poppins, and calling Daddy, Bert. It's a Jolly Holiday at our house.

* Master is learning to enjoy singing *almost* as much as his sister. He delights us all with moving renditions of memory verse songs from Bible Study, and, of course, the Thomas the Tank Engine theme song.

Here are some updated photos:

Smiley face.
Skeptical face.Sister love.Brother love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so glad to hear that you guys are doing well. They are all just so stinking cute!
We love you guys!

J. Folken said...

Thanks for the warning. I was thinking about getting Mary Poppins for Christmas. Hmmm. I did get Isaiah a Thomas DVD for his birthday, and actually Ryan was the one singing the theme song at supper last night. :)